___________________________________________________________________________

I am but a fickle heart longing to be fearless.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Honeypots and Thoughtful Spots

I’ve been sitting in my thoughtful spot today. No honeypot. Just me and my thoughts. Think, think.

And I don’t really have much to say. It’s been one of those days when my mind has already gotten a head start and is miles down the road before my mouth has a chance to hop in the car and gun it to catch up. Words are in last place in this race between the mind and the tongue.

They’re taking their time. But they’ll make a comeback when they’re good and ready.

And when I’m ready, I’ll write.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this has been my story for the past couple months now. I just can't seem to make the words come out like they used to.
    I hope they fly back to you soon.

    Always,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete