___________________________________________________________________________

I am but a fickle heart longing to be fearless.



Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let That Be Enough // Switchfoot

To sum up my day:

Slept in! Until 7:30 am.

After a hard battle, gave in and wore a skirt and leggings (which I absolutely despise) to church.

Found graffiti on the church bathroom stall. Even Westminster kids haha. Oh what is this world coming to.

Received a book about my family written and illustrated by Hannah Lee. I might add that part way through the book we all turn into mermaids, complete with the little shell-bras. I laughed out loud.

Back home, for our famous Sunday leftovers lunch. Yay.

LAUNDRY.

Took on the lovely task of sorting through my email inbox and deleting messages, a few that I could swear I hadn't seen for a decade.

Checked the ACT site again because of COURSE, it VERY possible that my score would arrive three days before it's scheduled too.

Things you missed today at youth group: Erik Scheele, whoa he's back!! Big Booty. In case you're wondering, don't ask. But believe me when I say you're missing out.

And THEN. Oh yes, there's more.
Packing two suitcases for my college adventures this coming week. And I didn't even overpack.

Showing my blender a little love--I made a strawberry banana smoothie for dinner. Needless to say it was very scrumptious.

Saw a green pair of socks as I was packing and immediately thought of Allison--"enchanting!" Haha.

Wrote two essays for one scholarship. You have no idea how excited I will be when this process is over.

And now, here I am, blogging.
Hope your day was as fascinating as mine.
Sweet dreams,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment