___________________________________________________________________________

I am but a fickle heart longing to be fearless.



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lame Excuse For A Blog Post

Tonight is my third night in a dorm. Different town, different college, different dorm every night. I'm not being sarcastic when I say I've been having an absolutely wonderful time. This college trip has been really enjoyable. And tonight, the sweet girl that I'm staying with let me use her laptop to email/facebook and whatever. So I thought I might blog a tiny tiny bit. I just wanted to let you know I love typing on laptops. There's something about it that fills me with so much joy. I'm such a total dork. Anyway. This is going to be short since I should get some sleep. We're leaving for our next college after a class tomorrow and lunch. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment