___________________________________________________________________________

I am but a fickle heart longing to be fearless.



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Inspiration


I had it all together in words while I pondered it earlier. But now, it seems that those sayings of seemingly deep importance, words that I feel would have made even the most intelligent minds stop to think, have floated off to some place... somewhere deeper. They will probably be stirred up again later, but in the present moment, it seems unfair! To have such words in your head, that remain long enough to spark intrigue, and determination, and inspiration, but then are pulled away before your mind can wrap its fingers around them to inspire others.

I often wonder if I have the same thoughts others do. I don't mean just simple, everyday thoughts.
Can I have thoughts that no one else on this earth can have?
If this is true, it makes the frustration of forgetting those deeply important words, even more discouraging.

Sometime it's incredibly hard for me to get my feelings across, especially my own words. How I feel, what I've experienced, what I love, who I am.

I have found a way to make it a little easier though--a way to get a least a piece of my mind across the void. Sometimes one person can't express their thought about something adequately enough. Since some people share their own thoughts, the people who do express their words adequately can spark the minds of those who have forgotten, and make their unspoken thoughts shine.

It is enlivening to hear the words of people who don't think the way I do, who are completely opposite of me, and who bring something to the table that I've never thought of.
But I am always sparked by the people who think the way I do, who write the way I want to, and who see things in the depth that I see them. People who perceive things differently.

When I read these individuals' writings, I feel like I have finally found something who has touched the depths of my soul--found someone who knew what I was thinking, and wanted to show me what they had already found.

So I can do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment