___________________________________________________________________________

I am but a fickle heart longing to be fearless.



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anticipation

I'm a weirdo. I haven't sent in a single application yet (I'm working on like five at once...), but I'm already brimming with the anticipation of opening up that first letter of acceptance and running and screaming and dancing around the house like a crazy person. Looking to that feeling is what keeps me going as I drag through application after application. Makes me EXCITED!

I'M

SO

READY

FOR

COLLEGE!

2 comments:

  1. haha. it's funny how we can be so completely different sometimes. i dreaded the possibility of going to college. and was overcome with relief when i found out i don't have to. and here's you, super excited and not being able to wait to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an exciting day when that first acceptance letter arrives! You'll have to let me know once you're done dancing and leaping and screaming and singing which college it is :).
    Good luck on those apps.
    My advice?? Fill out one at a time. Then you feel accomplished as you send out each one individually ;). But that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete